A COMPLETE SERIES OF “SWEEP” STYLE SINKING LINES designed for easy distance, with ultra-slick performance
RIO’s CleanSweep lines are a series of sinking lines built with a clear intermediate front end, seamlessly attached to a faster sinking body section and then to a slower sinking running line. This blend of sink rates results in a deadly fly path through the water, with the line “sweeping” the depths during a retrieve—from the surface, to deep, and back to the surface again—covering a
multitude of depths with each cast. Each line has a short, quick-loading head for minimizing the number of false casts, and a Hang Marker that shows anglers when to stop stripping.
- Easy casting, fast loading head for minimum false casts and quick distance
- Hang Marker shows where to fish “The Hang”
- Multi-density Sweep line for complete depth control
- Built on a supple core that will not tangle
- Built with RIO's exceptionally slick, durable SlickCast coating